Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Turn your old credit cards into something pretty!

photo from CraftStylish.com

In the past 3 months, my husband and I have paid off and closed 6 credit card accounts. This has been a very liberating experience for us. (We only have 3 left!) If you have are a Dave Ramsey fan (or are in FPU like we are), you have probably been doing the same. Today I found a great way to turn those old credit cards into something useful...a picture frame. Not only is it a piece of art, but it's a great reminder of all that you've accomplished. Check out this step by step tutorial here!

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Mr. Rebates

1 comment:

  1. heh,heh, heh... this made me laugh.... and now I know what to do with them.
    Great blog. And I second the notion of glorifying God in my spending(saving) expeditions. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 2

Saving Money...Living Better's Fan Box