Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I've decided to join "I'm an Organizing Junkie" in Menu Plan Monday, so you should be able to see my weekly menu here. I planned menus for the first 3 weeks of January and somehow neglected to plan for this week, so this weeks menu is a little strange. Since I've just begun stockpiling recently, we didn't have a ton of food to choose from. I had each of my girls come up with a meal made of only ingredients we had on hand.

This weeks dinners

Monday- whole wheat spaghetti and spaghetti sauce with turkey sausage mixed in
Tuesday- scrambled eggs, bacon, and homemade waffles
Wednesday- soft tacos with ground turkey, homemade salsa, onions, cheese and sour cream
Thursday- crescent roll baked spaghetti and mixed veggies
Friday- dinner with friends
Saturday- italian chicken, pastaroni, and green beans
Sunday- superbowl party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2

Saving Money...Living Better's Fan Box