Friday, January 16, 2009

Specific goals

I've decided to post a few of my specific goals because that will give me some accountability. Not all of the goals I'm posted have to do with saving money, but they all revolve around living better!

::Declutter one room per month:: I do much better when I can break jobs down into manageable chunks!

::Meet weekly with my husband to discuss our finances:: It's important for us both to be on the same page and to make sure we remain focused on our goals!

::Reduce our grocery budget by $100/month:: Our budget is currently $500 for groceries and $100 for eating out. I'd like to be under $500 for both!

::Pay off all consumer debt besides our mortgage:: We used all of our savings and quite a bit of credit to adopt our 2 daughters in 2007 (and it was the best money we ever spent!!!!)

::Lose 50 pounds (or 1 lb per week)::

::Get certified as a Zumba instructor:: For those of you who have never heard of Zumba, it may be the most fun workout you'll ever try!

::Memorize Romans 1 and 2:: I need to get better about hiding God's word in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2

Saving Money...Living Better's Fan Box