Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tonight's grocery store run

Tonight's grocery store run wasn't quite as exciting as I hoped it would be. Kroger was out of 4 packs of Cottonelle, so no free toilet paper for me tonight. I did get 4 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 boxes of Multigrain Cheerios, a box of Trix (which my kids were thrilled about) and 2 Olay Facial cleansers for $9.35. I guess I can't complain too much about that! If the toilet paper had been in-stock, I could have added 4 4packs of toilet paper to the list and still left with a total of $9.35. Oh well, I'll keep checking back! Also, I need to see if I have any more cereal coupons. I don't like to spend more than a $1.20/box and so I have to stock up while it's on sale! If only Fiber One's Frosted Shredded Wheat would go on sale, I would be a very happy girl! OK...so I'm already quite happy, but I'd be ecstatic if I could get that for a buck a box. I'd probably buy 25 or 30! I'm starting to ramble which means it's time to go to bed. If you're in need of Honey Nut Cheerios, Multigrain Cheerios, or Trix, head to Kroger and make sure to print coupons here. (I don't remember where I printed the other ones from...sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2

Saving Money...Living Better's Fan Box