Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Never Run Out of Toilet Paper Again

I have to admit, back when Kroger was still carrying 4 packs of Cottonelle and I was getting them for free, I never thought I'd ever run out of toilet paper again, but unfortunately, it has happened! And to be quite honest, that's not the only thing I've run out of. I find myself running to the store for pesky feminine products on a regular basis! Well, if you're like me and have dreamed of having someone like Alice from the Brady's come and rescue you from these every day dilemmas, I have good news!

Alice has arrived!!!

So the bad news is, Alice doesn't do laundry, but Alice will deliver laundry detergent to your door (and shipping is free!) Alice is a new site that is free to join that allows you to pick your favorite products and have them delivered to your door! You can schedule auto-reminders to help you remember to replenish your supply! Plus, for those of you who are looking to save money, they automatically apply available coupons to your purchase! This is especially great for those of you who complain about the time and effort needed to clip coupons!

If you sign up using my referral link here, I get a little extra moolah! (and that would make me quite happy!) Plus, after spending $50, your account will be credited $10! (which will get you even more toilet paper!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2

Saving Money...Living Better's Fan Box