Monday, March 2, 2009

Free tank top from Aeropostale!

I totally enjoyed my weekend of mall freebies! I got lotion, lip gloss, and a tote bag from Victoria's Secret and my daughters got free panties from Express! Here's another freebie that's worth heading to the mall for! I just saw this post on Thrifty Mama and couldn't wait to pass it on to you!

FREE Aéropostale Tank Top In-Store beginning March 3rd.
Starting March 3, 2009, bring a copy of the April 2009 issue of Seventeen and show the page with the featured Aéropostale tank, or a printout of the www.seventeen.com homepage, to a participating Aéropostale store to receive 1 (one) tank top from Aéropostale.
One tank top per person. While supplies last. There are 30,000 tank tops available nationwide. Promotion ends April 6, 2009. A notice will be posted on seventeen.com when Sponsor has given away all 30,000 tank tops. Thanks Thrifty Mama!

I'm guessing these are going to quickly, so don't delay!! Also, just the thought of a tank top gives me hope that spring is coming! While you're in Aeropostale, check out their clearance! I have found tons of great deals here and my girls and I all like their clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2

Saving Money...Living Better's Fan Box