Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today...March 17th only!!! Free Smileage Plus Liptint from Origins!

I love Origins! Although there are many things I skimp on, my face isn't one of them! I have horribly dry skin and after trying a variety of different moisturizers, I have finally found one that actually works for me. It's Never Say Dry by Origins and it costs $35. Although that is quite pricey, it sure beats looking like a reptile with my dry scaly skin! I also love their eye shadow and their Liquid Lip Color!

Today only, March 17th, Origins is offering a Free Smileage Plus Lip Tint (this regularly costs $11) with any purchase, plus they are offering free shipping. Check out their Cover Your Mouth Lip Protector with SPF 8 ($8.50) or their Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief ($10). You could snag a great product, lip tint, and shipping for $10! Also, if you go through Mr. Rebates, you'll get 6% cash back!!! For more info on Mr. Rebates, click here.

***Additional Info**** I just was over at Hip2Save and she has a code posted for a free sleep balm at checkout!!! Just type in SLEEPDM for this free sample! Thanks Hip2Save!!!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2

Saving Money...Living Better's Fan Box